During this unprecedented pandemic, it’s good to just take a step back, breathe and remember we’re not helpless victims waiting to be engulfed. At Peak Health LLC | Indiana Center for Functional Medicine we’ve launched innovative new ways to support you during this time:
- Telehealth services: We can meet with your personally in a one-on-one virtual visit. The process is easy to schedule and stress-free for you using either your smart phone, or a computer.
- Telephone services: We remain 100% available by phone, or via the patient portal.
- Testing: Much of the testing we already do involves specimens which can be self-collected at home. We use saliva, urine, stool and even hair for many of our detailed functional medicine assessments already. In addition, we have added the ability to do blood-spot testing, as well. We have the kits sent directly to you. Just follow the easy to use instructions provided, collect the specimens and return via FedEx. All without setting foot into a healthcare facility!
- One-on-one support: In addition to supporting our patients across a wide-range of chronic illnesses, we welcome the opportunity to work with you on an individualized basis in order to provide a personalized protocol of our best science-backed interventions for COVID-19. These consist of dietary and other lifestyle based interventions, as well as nutraceutical supplements. If you are an existing patient, just log into the portal and request a visit via telemedicine. It’s that simple!
- Becoming a patient: Now more than ever, this pandemic has made it painfully clear there may never be a better time to focus on your health. We know that healthy people of any age can withstand this infection easily. However, those with chronic disease may succumb despite the best of modern medical care. We encourage you to take action today we can start working to optimize your health. We will start to focus immediately on finding the weak spots that we can shore up and strengthen your resilience. Use your time now to register as a patient and start filling out our detailed forms and questionnaires. We can schedule your first appointment, the Initial Consult, and get right to work. Click on the “Become a Patient” link at the top of the page to get started. Let’s hit the ground running and get out ahead of this virus!
- Waiving in-person visit requirements: Currently, because of COVID-19, we are deferring in-person visits until it’s safe to meet face to face again. This will apply to Case Reviews and yearly in-person required visits. As MD’s, we know and value the importance of a physical exam and we frequently discover important findings that other providers have missed. So we definitely want to see you in person and have the chance to do an exam as soon as it’s safe to do so! And we can still perform quite a few of our assessments via telemedicine using the camera on your smartphone or computer.